A class that's all about YOU, when you book a one on one or small group training with Tea, you're booking an experience and training style catered to the way you learn. Class is taken over the course of two days- introducing classic and finishing with volume application in either a private setting or small group of no more than six people.
During class we focus on achieving three main goals:
1. Full understanding of classic and volume application
2, Introduce how to visualize, attract, and prepare for clientele
3. Create a unique style of lashing to monetize along your journey
You will learn various techniques of lashing and to highlight, some of the things we will be sure to cover:
- Classic techniques
- Volume techniques
- Isolation methods
- Custom lash mapping
- Speed lashing
- Creating a proper work flow and ease of styling
- What is needed to start out and maintain your lash business
- Proper removal of lash extensions
- Proper cleansing of lash extensions
- Attracting, maintaining, and growing clientele
Class total cost covers 2 days of training, a full professional kit, and Certificate of Completion- snacks and lunch are covered throughout training.
Total class price for ONE ON ONE training is $850
$175 is due at registration while the remaining $675 is due the day of training
Please email email@example.com or text 305.367.1547 to secure your two day class dates
Training must be completed within 45 days of registering. Once you have completed registration please check your email- a calendar with available class dates and times will be attached to your welcome email.
LASH'd SZN 1- IN PERSON PRIVATE
Kits will be passed out during the beginning of class.
1. What is all included in the lash training kit?
In your kit you will recieve,
- Mannequin Head
- Mascara Wands
- Pair of Lash Tweezers(your choice)
- Micropore brushes
- Undereye tape
- Lash Trays
- Lash Removal
- Lash Cleanser
- Lash Manual
Enough for 20 clients to start your lash journey